Enjoy a typical Hungarian folklore evening with the three best folk ensembles, the State Folk Ensemble, the Danube Folk Ensemble and the Rajkó Fol Ensemble, which already had lots of national and international performances.
The choreography of the 30-dancers ensemble consists of authentic Hungarian Folk dances. A few of those dances originally come from isolated villages and date back hundreds of years. During this performance you will get an impression of the Hungarian music, the dance and the costume heritage.
After the performance you enjoy a romantic and delicious candlelight dinner on a heated or air-conditioned ship.
On this occasion, a host or hostess will escort you to the pier. The cruise starts at 22:00 pm but always waits for the guests from the theatre.
• 19:30: Arrival at the venue (The Danube Palace)
• 19:45: Hostesses escort you to your seats in the theater
• 20:00: The first part of the performance begins
• 20:45: Intermission – you can have a drink at the bar
• 21:00: The second part of the performance begins
• 21:45: The end of the performance, hostesses will escort you to the ship.
• 22:00: Boarding and departure - You will be offered a welcome drink upon boarding. The buffet dinner will be served when everyone boards the ship.
• After dinner, feel free to go out onto the open deck to take photos or just enjoy the nighttime panorama.
• 23:30: Hostesses will be happy to call taxis for you on request. The car can be waiting for to take you back to your hotel when you unboard.
Category I: EUR 62,00
Category II: EUR 59,50
Category III: EUR 53,00
Category VIP: EUR 79,00
Category I: EUR 75,00
Category II: EUR 72,50
Category III: EUR 63,00
Category VIP: EUR 123,00
VIP category – seats with the best view of the stage according to the theatre hall, include as well a glass of champagne during intermission and a professional photo of you and your companions.
Zrínyi u. 5