Everybody knows the Christmas markets in Germany as well as in Austria, but just a few know, that there are also such markets in the Hungarian metropolis Budapest.
Why don't you explore the Christmas markets in front of St. Stephen's Square or Vörösmarty Square on your own - a real insider tip is the romantic market in front of the Sisi Palace Gödöllö, around 30 km outside of the town. Get away rom the daily routine and book this package inclusive 2 overnights in a centrally located 3-star or 4-star hotel. With the included 72-hours Budapest Card you do have the possibility to use the public transportation in town for free and get reductions on many of the sights. We have also included a wonderful boat ride with dinner where you are able to marvel at the breath-taking UNESCO panorama of the city!
- 3 overnights in a centrally located 3-star or 4-star hotel inclusive buffet breakfast
- Budapest Card for 72-hours inclusive free of charge usage of public transportation in town and reductions on the sights
- Danube Panorama boat ride inclusive dinner
- Panorama Tours-Representation in Budapest
- Insolvency Insurance Policy
24th November till 26th December 2017
from EUR 190,00 per person in a double room 3-star hotel
from EUR 240,00 per person in a double room 4-star hotel
EUR 18,00 handling fee once per booking
Optional: Travel cancellation insurance – We would be pleased to submit you an offer!