Stroll through the seasonally decorated streets, enjoy punch, mulled wine, gingerbread or baked potato. Use the Salzburg Card to visit an exhibition of nativity scenes in the Salzburg Museum or immerse yourself in the world of our most famous son "Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart" when visiting Mozart's birthplace or Mozart's residence.
Experience two contemplative hours at the “Original Salzburg Advent Singing” at the Large Festival Hall!
Advent in Salzburg - a time for all the senses!
- 2x overnight stays including breakfast buffet in a centrally located hotel in a 3-star or 4-star category
- City tour "Mozart City Tour" including Hotel Pick-up
- 24-hour Salzburg Card with which you have free entrance to the most important museums and also public buses can be used in the cit
- Ticket in medium category for the “Original Salzburg Advent Singing” in the Large Festival Hall (please note that the songs are only in German language)
- Information and leaflets of Salzburg await you upon your arrival at the hotel
- Panorama Tours-Representation in Salzburg
- Insolvency Insurance Policy
As an optional tour we recommend the Salzkammergut Advent to Lake Wolfgang – visit with us one of the most beautiful Christmas markets in the region!
1st to 3rd December 2017
8th to 10th December 2017
15th to 17th December 2017
EUR 260,00 per person in double room at a 3-star hotel
EUR 305,00 per person in double room at a 4-star hotel
EUR 18,00 handling fee once per booking
Optional: Travel cancellation insurance (including your tickets) – We would be pleased to submit you an offer!