Salzburg is not only the city of music - it is also the city for aficionados of sweets. Salzburg modern traditional restaurant "Sternbräu" will serve you the famous dessert "Salzburger Nockerl" and upon arrival you will receive the famous, hand-made "Original-Mozartkugeln" of the Fürst company. During a 1-hour city tour you will get to know the sights of the city.
- 2 overnights in a centrally located 4-star hotel (Hotel am Mirabellplatz, Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Centre Hotel, der Salzburger Hof, NH Salzburg City or a hotel in the same category)
- 1 x Panorama City Tour with free hotel pick up
- 1 x "Salzburger Nockerl for 2" in restaurant "Sternbräu"
- Information material about Salzburg at check-in
- 5 "Original Salzburger Mozartkugeln" as a sweet welcome gift, from the Konditorei Fürst, first and exclusive producer of the "Original Salzburger Mozartkugel".
8th January till 31st March 2016
1st April till 14th July 2016
3rd September till 29th December 2016 - except Advent weekends
15th July till 2nd September 2016
25th November till 27th November 2016
2nd December till 4th December 2016
8th December till 11th December 2016
16th December till 18th December 2016
Season I double room Euro 140,00
Season I single room Euro 215,00
Season II double room Euro 175,00
Season II single room Euro 250,00
Season III double room Euro 230,00
Season III single room Euro 305,00
Handling fee once Euro 18,00
All mentioned rates are in Euro (€), per person, incl. all taxes and service charges.