Visit "The Rome of the North", like Salzburg is also called and experience fascinating of the history of the city, and how it received immense prosperity through salt trade and the authority of the Prince-Archbishops.
The packages does not only include 2 overnights in a centrally located hotel, but also an entrance to the recently opened (spring 2014) DomQuartier Museum, where you will see lots highlights of the Baroque.
- 2 overnights in a centrally located 4-star hotel (Hotel am Mirabellplatz, Wyndham Grand Salzburg Conference Centre Hotel, der Salzburger Hof, NH Salzburg City or a hotel in the same category)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- 1 Panorama City Tour (duration 1 hour) incl. hotel pick-up free of charge
- 1 entrance to DomQuartier Museum
- 1 ticket for the Salzburg Residence Concert at the Old Residence
- Information about Salzburg upon checking-in
Valid: January to December 2016
January 8th till March 31st, 2016
April 1st to July 14th, 2016
September 3rd to December 29th, 2016 (except Advent weekends)
July 15th to September 2nd, 2016
November 25th to November 29th, 2016
December 2nd to December 4th, 2016
December 8th to December 11th, 2016
December 16th to December 18th, 2016
from Euro 149,00 per person in double room
from Euro 218,00 per person in single room
from Euro 195,00 per person in double room
from Euro 264,00 per person in single room
from Euro 259,00 per person in double room
from Euro 328,00 per person in single room
General conditions: All rates are in Euro, per person, inclusive all taxes and service charges.