Advent at Lake Wolfgang - turn back time and join us on this memorable journey visiting one of the most romantic Christmas markets in Austria.
Listed as a World Heritage Region by UNESCO, the Salzkammergut is not only a most popular all year round holiday destination but also considered as one of the most beautiful areas in Austria.
This tour takes you to Lake Wolfgang with its three romantically seasonal decorated lakeside villages of St. Gilgen, Strobl and St. Wolfgang.
As soon as it gets dark enjoy the magnificent atmosphere and the impressive Christmas decorations, with thousands candles, lanterns, torches and hundreds of illuminated Christmas trees.
Visit the Christmas markets in St. Gilgen and St. Wolfgang for locally handcrafted artworks; be enchanted by the nativity scenes villages in Strobl and make this special time of year an unforgettable one.
- Departure by bus to Lake Wolfgang
- Arrival at Strobl - visit of the crib village
- St. Gilgen - visit of the Christmas market
- St. Wolfgang - visit of the Christmas market
- Return by bus to Salzburg
- 1 Wolfgangsee Christmas punch inclusive an advent present
- Return bus from Salzburg
- Multilingual guide
25th & 26th November 2017
2nd, 3rd, 8th, 9th, 10th, 16th, 17th & 23rd December 2017