.. For Vienna there is always a reason: if you come in spring time and watch the city flourishing after the winter or come in summer, when everyone is out in the gardens sitting under shady trees. Or you come in autumn, when the leaves change and the new wine is served at one of our wine taverns...
- 2 overnights / buffet breakfast at the Hotel Europa****,in Vienna´s best location - directly in the pedestrian area Kärntner Straße and just a few metres from St. Stephan´s Cathedral. Sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall or Museumsquartier are reachable within a few minutes walk.
- Half day City Tour - see the most important sights located at the Ringstrasse and interior visit of Schönbrunn Palace - Duration: 3 hours
This tour will give you a total insights of this old Imperial city. Whilst travelling around Vienna's famous Ring road, laid out on the sites of the old city fortifications, you will see many magnificent buildings and architectural styles including the Opera House, Hofburg Palace, Fine Arts Museum, Natural History Museum, Parliament, Burg theatre, City Hall, University and much more.
The highlight of the tour will be a visit to the showrooms of the Schönbrunn Palace. Schönbrunn was built as a summer residence of the Habsburgs which was originally constructed for Maria Theresia. On the return journey you will pass the Belvedere Palace the former residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy. Here you will have the opportunity to leave the tour to spend some free time (it is only 10 minutes on foot back to the centre from here) and then use the free of charge transfer service with the HOP ON HOP OFF bus back to the Opera House where the tour ends.
- Coffee and Cake at the famous Hotel Sacher Vienna or Demel
23. October - 24. November 2016
22. October - 23. November 2017
2. January - 31. March 2018
25. November - 28. December 2016
3. April - 20. April 2017
25. June - 03. September 2017
24. November - 28. December 2017 (accept Advent weekends)
21. April - 24. June 2017
4. September - 21. October 2017
1. - 2. December
8. - 9. December
15. - 16. December
29. December - 1. January 2018
Season I ab EUR 199,00 per Person in double room
Season II ab EUR 220,00 per Person in double room
Season III ab EUR 240,00 per Person in double room
Season IV ab EURO 345,- per Person in double room
Season I ab EUR 210,00 per Person in double room
Season II ab EUR 235,00 per Person in double room
Season III ab EUR 260,00 per Person in double room
Saison IV ab EURO 365,- per Person in double room
All mentioned rates are per person, including all taxes and services charges, in Euro