.. For Vienna there is always a reason: if you come in spring time and watch the city flourishing after the winter or come in summer, when everyone is out in the gardens sitting under shady trees. Or you come in autumn, when the leaves change and the new wine is served at one of our wine taverns...
- 2 overnights / buffet breakfast at the Hotel Europa****,in Vienna´s best location - directly in the pedestrian area Kärntner Straße and just a few metres from St. Stephan´s Cathedral. Sights like the Hofburg Palace, City Hall or Museumsquartier are reachable within a few minutes walk.
- Half day City Tour - see the most important sights located at the Ringstrasse and interior visit of Schönbrunn Palace - Duration: 3 hours
This tour will give you a total insights of this old Imperial city. Whilst travelling around Vienna's famous Ring road, laid out on the sites of the old city fortifications, you will see many magnificent buildings and architectural styles including the Opera House, Hofburg Palace, Fine Arts Museum, Natural History Museum, Parliament, Burg theatre, City Hall, University and much more. The highlight of the tour will be a visit to the showrooms of the Schönbrunn Palace. Schönbrunn was built as a summer residence of the Habsburgs which was originally constructed for Maria Theresia. On the return journey you will pass the Belvedere Palace the former residence of Prince Eugene of Savoy. Here you will have the opportunity to leave the tour to spend some free time (it is only 10 minutes on foot back to the centre from here) and then use the free of charge transfer service with the HOP ON HOP OFF bus back to the Opera House where the tour ends.
- Coffee and Cake at the famous Hotel Sacher Vienna or Demel
- Panorama Tours-Representation in Vienna
- Insolvency Insurance Policy
22nd October till 23rd November 2017
2nd January till 29th March 2018
3rd April till 20th April 2017
25th June till 3rd September 2017
24th November till 28th December 2017 (accept Advent weekends)
21st April till 24th June 2017
4th September till 21st October 2017
1st - 2nd December 2017
8th - 9th December 2017
15th - 16th December 2017
29th December 2017 - 1st January 2018
EUR 210,00 per person in double room
EUR 315,00 per person in single room
EUR 235,00 per person in double room
EUR 350,00 per person in single room
EUR 260,00 per person in double room
EUR 385,00 per person in single room
EUR 365,00 per person in double room
EUR 490,00 per person in single room
EUR 18,00 handling fee once per booking
Optional: Travel cancellation insurance – We would be pleased to submit you an offer!