In 1967 Herbert von Karajan found the Salzburg Easter Festival. Over the past decades the festival became one of the most important cultural festivals in Salzburg and is well known far beyond the Austrian borders.
Beside Giacomo Puccini's opera "Tosca" with Anja Harteros in the main role, the Salzburg Easter Festival offers many concert-highlights with world-famous performers like Andrés Orozco-Estrada, Sol Gabetta, Elina Garanca, Collegium Vocale Gent, Staatskapelle Dresden and many more.
Enjoy a wonderful stay in the festival city Salzburg, see the most important sights during our Panorama City Tour and see a performance of the Salzburg Easter Festival.
- 2 overnight stays including buffet breakfast in a 4-star or 5-star city hotel
- 1 ticket in good category for one of the performances during the Salzburg Easter Festival
- Panorama City Tour - the most important sights to see in one hour
- free hotel pick-up for the city tour
- small present for Easter
- Information and leaflets of Salzburg await you upon your arrival at the hotel
- Panorama Tours-representation in Salzburg
- Insolvency insurance policy
valid from 24th March to 3rd April 2018
EUR 370,00 per person in double room - 4-star hotel
EUR 735,00 per person in double room - 5-star hotel
Singleroom supplement on request
EUR 18,00 handling fee once per booking
Optional: Travel cancellation insurance (including your tickets) – We would be pleased to submit you an offer!
(as of: October 2017 - subject to alterations)